Men don't understand women, and women don't understand men, but at least men don't suffer the delusion that they think they do.
~Orson Scott Card
Pasensya na kung matagal ang update. Hmmm… tinatamaan na naman ako ng katamaran… gagawa ako mamaya, pero bago yun, eto muna.
Nakita ko itong nakapost sa locker ni Dothz sa opisina. Tapos pinost ni Chikinyx sa MapúaOwnage forum. Malamang nakita nyo na ito sa email, pero dahil ako parang first time ko lang nabasa ito, I assume na may mga hindi pa nakakabasa nito. At tutal, marami naman sa mga naliligaw dito ay babae, baka makatulong… hahaha.
Di ako ang gumawa nito, pero kung sinuman siya… kudos sa kanya . Mukhang maraming lalaki ang sang-ayon dito…lalo na yung may mga girlfriend. Hehe.Ano kaya masasabi ng mga babae dito?
The Guys Rules
At last, a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys' side of the story. We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules! Please note…these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
1. Men are not mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.We need it up, you need it down.You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moonor the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months IS a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you won't dress like the
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something, or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear Is fine... Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation,Or golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.