Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Special

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
~Flavia Weedn

The lover is a monotheist who knows that other people worship different gods but cannot himself imagine that there could be other gods.
~Theodor Reik

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.
~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.
~Author Unknown

Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.
~Rosa Parks

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you. ~Author Unknown
_______________________

Hello readers, you are now reading ninong’s Valentine special.

Bilang pampagana, dinamihan ko na ang mga quotations sa simula ng post… para magmukhang special talaga… kasi kumbaga sa regalo, andaming balot.

Nararamdaman ko na ang simoy ng hangin sa labas. Malamig… At dahil hindi naman Pasko, malamang Valentines Day na… hehe…

May date si ninong.

Hahaha… Asa naman. Besides, matagal ko nang sine-celebrate ang Singles Awareness Day. You can’t just break tradition like that.

Hmmm… ano ba ang gagawin ko bukas. Papasok ng maaga sa skul, mag-aaral para thermo exam kunyari, tapos tutulong sa pagdidistribute ng skulpaper, pupunta siguro sa EB ng MapuaOwnage ng 12, papasok sa lecture ng 3pm-6pm. May vacant hanggang 730, tapos lecture ulit 730-9pm. Uwi. Tapos ang araw.

Ok lang. Walang date dun ah… Kaya wala ring gastos. More money for me.

Nandayo!

Binalikan ko ang tinype ko at napansin kong wow, sourgraping pala si ninong dun ah. Haha… Gusto ko lang sabihin na no big deal. Arrrgh, di nga e… kulit mo…. Arrrgh… Alam ko iniisip mo, bad ka… di nga e… di nga big deal… di nga big deal. Period.

Sino ba nagsabi na kailangan may date kapag Valentines Day. Hoy! Gumising kayo… ang Valetines ay pakulo lamang ng mga negosyante at komersyalismo para lumaki ang kita ng mga bulaklak, tsokolate, malls, restaurants, sinehan, hotels, cards, at kung ano-ano pang pwede puntahan at ibigay sa taong gusto mong bigyan ng regalo.

Haha. Teka ninong, parang bitter ka nyan ah.

Wala lang. Nag-online ngapala siya kanina sa ym. At aba, may webcam pa. Tinanong ako kung may webcam ako… nye…wala e… tanong ko musta, sabi nya ok lang, tanong ko ulit musta work, sabi nya ok lang…marami raw naiinggit… bakit naiinggit? Kasi raw matatanda na sila. Sabi ko dahil lang dun? Blah blah. Di nagreply. Send message. Walang reply. Message. Message. Message. Walang reply.

Kaya naman nagkasya na lang ako sa panonood ng webcam nya. nasa computer shop kasi sya e. DAMN. May lumabas na view my webcam option. Hindi ko dapat pinindot yung VIEW MY WEBCAM… hindi dapat. No no no. Dapat may warning yun e... Don't Click Me Unless You Want to Die.

Ayun napindot ko pa rin. kahit may warning pa yun, alam nyo namang pipindutin ko pa rin yun paulit-ulit... At yun tuloy, parang natadyakan na naman ako sa ulo. I’m numb.

Naka light blue syang tshirt… tapos naka lugay ang buhok. Medyo lampas hanggang balikat. Mukhang bagong gupit na naman sya. Simple lang pero.... WHOA... WHOA talaga mga pare... WHOA WHOA WHOA... Haay… bigla akong nalungkot…kasi kung gumaganda sya lalo, lalo akong lumalabo…ganun lang yun kasimple…

teka, di ko na dapat iniisip yun ah. tsk tsk... the vision is short-circuiting the switches that actually make me think. Houston, we have a problem.

Tingin lang ako. Ngiti sya. Tapos type. Sino kaya kachat nya at tawa sya ng tawa?

Samantalang di man lang sya nagrereply sa akin. 'Tong Pangit na to… message ako ulit.

Still no luck. We are now entering radio silence, Houston.

Ano ginawa ni ninong? Ang siraulo, pinindot ang printscreen… open ng word document. Paste

Printscreen paste… printscreen paste… printscreen paste printscreen paste… printscreen paste (repeat until fade).

Nagsign out sya. Wala man lang bye?

LUL!
_______________

“When will it be over? When will it be over?” – Adrian Monk

That’s just too damn frustrating. And to think, I even stopped working on that picbasic pro compiler to chat with her. Aaargh. She is making me pay every single time for the things that I didn’t do… And it’s really sad.

Should stop thinking about her. Should stop. It’s hopeless.

I wish I could stop.

Let it end.
__________________________

I had spent the whole day trying to work on that data communication protocol for that stupid design project I’m losing precious hours to. That it is very sickening is an understatement. I was almost wishing that murder is not punishable by law. That way, I could kill professors at will and get away with it.

I even had to code that stupid protocol I was conceptualizing. And “commanding” a microcontroller is very difficult. You might think computers are “wise”, but they’re so stupid… I find it hard to talk with them using machine language.

I was able to create a feasible code, I think, only to find out that my groupmate who assigned that task to me was already done with what I was doing. What a waste.

I should have started that powerpoint presentation in COMORG.

Life is filled with things we should have done and yet we did other things for nothing.
-ninong

_____________________

dahil nga special post ito... we will wrap it up with a song...

Linger
by Cranberries

If you, if you could return
Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade
I’m sure I’m not being rude
But it’s just your attitude
It’s tearing me apart
It’s ruining everything
And I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you
So why were you holding her hand
Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you

But I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger

Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong
I was wrong
If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn’t be so confused
And I wouldn’t feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you

And I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to. do you have to
Do you have to let it linger

And I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger

You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger

1 comment:

  1. love the song. it used to be my song.. ahehe.

    take care!

    :)

    ReplyDelete