Thursday, October 24, 2013

Take-off

Who knows how much further we'll go on 
Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone 
I'll take my chances, I forgot how nice romance is 
I haven't been there for the longest time 
- Billy Joel, The Longest Time

I tried. I did, surprisingly.

The plan pushed through today, albeit with a few changes since not everything is exact science. I adapted with how comfortable I am and I can say I am satisfied with what happened, thank you very much.

I haven't shown all my cards, fortunately or unfortunately. But thinking back, opening too early is not really my thing. But I think it's a good sign, right? Because she agreed to go out for a cup of coffee with just the two of us. I don't know. I hope so.

We talked a lot even though it was only for half an hour because there was a meeting we had to go to after. Mostly about work and then some background. We were also together during the meeting. Hmm. I haven't done this ... hmmm... for the longest time. And it felt really good to finally do something.

I'm jabbering...

I've just taken off. And it's a small jump I know, considering. There are still more jumps to go.

But I'm happy now. And that is all that matters today.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment